Orthotics can help more than you might think
Your body is an interconnected system of specialized parts, and the support structure that holds everything together is made up of bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Even if your feet don’t hurt, they may be contributing to your overall postural balance.
If you’re having pain or discomfort in a specific area of your body – anywhere from your feet to your neck – ask our doctors how custom-made orthotics may help bring you long-term relief.
At THRIVE CHIROPRACTIC & WELLNESS GROUP we care for the entire foot. A course of adjustments to the feet, ankles and toes as well as orthotic use may help to improve your postural deficiencies.
We use Foot Levelers custom orthotics in our office. After carefully assessing the feet, our chiropractors use foam casting or foot scans to determine the ideal foot orthotic for you. Foot Levelers orthotics are 100% guaranteed to fit you properly.
Orthotics May Help
- Whiplash/Chronic Neck Pain
- Lower Back/Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Hip/Knee Pain
- Short Leg
- Shin Splints
- Take Care of Kids’ Posture
- Foot Problems such as Heel Spurs or Plantar Fascititis
- Sports Injuries and Performance
Most insurance companies cover custom foot orthotics. Please check with your extended benefits carrier for the following information:
- Is a referral letter required by a medical doctor?
- Does a chiropodist or podiatrist have to dispense the orthotics?
- How many pairs/year are you allowed? Yearly maximum?
- Does your insurance require a copy of the gait analysis and/or examination?
- Do they accept a computer analysis or do they require a foam cast?